Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sweet Hook-ups for the Bar

Last weekend my sister and brother-in-law, with their two sons, visited from Northern California. It was a great time, bbqing and visiting, trying to keep the boys from knocking each other out with oranges in the backyard.

As a donation to the bar, my bro-in-law gave me a beer sign from a very nice craft brewery, Firestone Ales. I was completely surprised and am very grateful. It will look amazing on the wall of the Brass Monkey. I believe he had said he picked it up at a silent auction fundraiser. Check it out!

My BIL and the awesome light:


My nephew and I, serving up some very weird tasting root beer.

(And yes...his brother IS playing Contra on the 'tendo in the background. You know you're jealous.)

2 comments:

  1. My family is famous!! :)

    ok, I need to drink a beer and get my face on here when I visit in July!

    ReplyDelete